Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Job? R u out there?

No, people I'm not talking about the Job in the Bible, I'm trying to find a job that will pay me some money! I mean yeah, I already have a job and I shouldn't be so greedy because there are those who don't...who cares!! I'm a college student, that means I am one of the poorest people on the face of the earth! I need money like a baby needs diapers, a car needs wheels, my brother needs face surgery...(sorry bro) The point is it costs if you want to become someone that people can't ever call stupid (I take that back, Bush has a degree and he's an idiot). So anyway I'm wasting my life away scanning the internet and putting in applications to places that never call. I'm wasting my gas going in person to apply and they never call either (Note: I officially stopped shopping at all those stores, saved alot of money 2 :) It's hard out here, you would think jobs will hire you when they find out you're a college student (I think they're jealous)! So if anyone know where a job is PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME! lol. Well ta ta, I have to waste more of my life looking for jobs...*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment