Monday, January 12, 2009

Let's begin the tour of my mind!

My mind is not the easiest thing to understand, to be honest, there are times I don't even understand myself! So to make it easier for everyone (myself) I created this blog that prys into my inner thoughts. I might blog about my fear of pregnant animals, my hate for my now-broken hooptie or my love for anything pink (except for pink cars...long story). This blog wont be completely about me! I"ll write about my favorite artists, food, clothes...never mind, it is going to be all me. lol. So as the days get colder and slowly pass by me like a blizzard, please enjoy this little weird blog. If the sight of pink burns your eyes, I'm sorry (you don't think I'm going to change it do ya?). See ya, and don't spend too much time in my head, you'll only give yourself a headache...lmao!

No comments:

Post a Comment